r.in.erdas problems

Janne Soimasuo jsoi at larix1
Thu Dec 15 08:19:00 EST 1994

Jim,
I'm not sure if this helps, but we had problems which were
solved with this solituion.

Check Gmakefile in .../src.contrib/SCS/raster/r.in.erdas/cmd

There is a line:
#EXTRA_CFLAGS = -DATT_386

#-mark should be used (comment) with non intel based systems (like suns), but
with e.g. linux you should define ATT_386-flag.

The same this was with i.in.erdas

Janne