GRASS and water flow systems

ebeners at sc2a.unige.ch ebeners at sc2a.unige.ch
Fri Dec 16 03:54:42 EST 1994

Newsgroups: info.grass.user
From: ebeners at sc2a.unige.ch
Subject: GRASS and water flow systems
Sender: usenet at news.unige.ch
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 07:54:33 GMT

Hello GRASS users !

We want to study flow systems (surface and subsurface) in an hydrogeological
basin near Geneva.

The concept and methodology we want to use need a GIS support in order to
analyse all the maps we want to use (geomorphology, geology, pedology,
vegetation, soils,...) according to toth's concepts and methodology.

The question is:

Is GRASS a good GIS support for such studies ?

Any help or references would be greatly appreciated.

Thank in advance.

Sincerely,
Steeve Ebener

| Dpt of Geology          | Voice: + 41 22 702-6644                      |
| University of Geneva    | Fax:   + 41 22 320-5732                      |
| 13, Rue des Maraichers  | E-mail: Internet:   ebeners at sc2a.unige.ch    |
| 1211 GENEVA 4           |                                              |
| Switzerland             |                                              |