Questions about GRASS

Salah Benabdallah salah at hanoun.rsinet.tn
Tue Dec 20 03:31:00 EST 1994

Dear Netters,

I have 3 questions :

1) has anybody used GRASS to model forest Fire ? If so,

2) has anybody installed GRASS on PC running AT&T unix
   system V ?

3) has anybody installed GRASS on PC running SCO unix ?

If you have an answer for one of the above questions,
please send me e-mail.

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Salah Benabdallah, Ph.D.                 || Phone : (216-1) 800.122
 Head of the Simulation, Modeling,       || Fax   : (216-1) 787-827
 and Imagery Department                  || Mail Drop :
Institut Regional Des Sciences           ||  B.P. 212
Informatiques et des Telecommunications  ||  Cite Mahrajene
(I.R.S.I.T)                              ||  1082 Tunis
 Internet : salah at hanoun.rsinet.tn       ||