Intersite distances

W. Fredrick Limp fred at cast.uark.edu
Wed Feb 2 16:13:54 EST 1994

I'm this thread a little late but you might want to send e-mail
to Bob Harris (boss at cast.uark.edu) he worked up a little
program to compute "site neighborhoods" by computing the nearest
neighbor for s set of x sites and z "centers".  I think the
code was C and use GRASS site lists

--
W. Fredrick Limp,   Director                     FAX: (501) 575-3846
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
Fayetteville AR 72701                             fred at cast.uark.edu