HP DRIVER

KLENKUS1 at VAXC.STEVENS-TECH.EDU KLENKUS1 at VAXC.STEVENS-TECH.EDU
Thu Feb 3 09:20:16 EST 1994

Garth,

	Yes, I am interested in your driver for the HP550C.  If
you would put it on moon it would be aprreciated! :>

Kym M. Lenkus
Davidson Laboratory
Hoboken, NJ  07030

--------------End of Message------------------------------
I have written a driver for my HP Deskjet 550c printer.  It works quite
well except for the fact that it cannot print on continuous paper.
As I understand it the 500c is the same except that it can only use
one ink cartridge at a time.  I don't think that will be a problem.

If there are others interested in this perhaps I should put it on the
moon.

Let me know.

--
Garth Tier, Centre for Arid Zone Research,
CSIRO Division of Wildlife & Ecology,
Email tie013 at its.csiro.au