demo scripts

Jim Nolan jim%sar_ws at sun14.fb4.noaa.gov
Mon Feb 14 12:12:00 EST 1994

Hi everyone!!

I have been using grass now for about a year and now need
to come up with some good demos for a slick upper-level
management interface.

	1.  Can someone point me in the right general direction?
	2.  Does someone out there already have a nice demo that
	    perhaps I could tweek for my own use?  Is there anything
	    available on "moon"?
	3.  What is a good UNIX Shell programming book to use as
	    a reference?

Thanks for your help,

Jim

My email address will not work correctly when you try to "Reply",
it must be manually changed to jim at sar_ws.fb4.noaa.gov.
   Jim Nolan            	Phone: (301) 763-7439
   National Ice Center    	Fax: (301) 763-4621
   4251 Suitland Rd.    	email: jim at sar_ws.fb4.noaa.gov
   FB#4, Rm. 2301
   Washington, DC 20395