XGRASS compilation

Bob Black black at hercules.calspan.com
Mon Feb 14 15:33:39 EST 1994

> One point is that there is a file (xgen.bin.sun.Z) in 'moon' \incoming -
> I wonder if this is something to do with XGRASS, as I've got the
> Postscript manual and it mentions 'xgen' program ??

Since questions about xgen seem to draw deafening silences, I'm left
wondering if anyone else is using it.  Or is tcltk considered the way
to go?

Re xgen: I have a number of questions.  For example, can you pass
variables into an xgen script?  and How do you address a cell in an
xgen table using variables?

- Bob (black at calspan.com)