Line thickness in ps.map

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Fri Feb 18 14:35:45 EST 1994

Steve,
I believe that this is fixed in the newest version of ps.map on the moon
(incoming). You can select a width of 0 in it (I think!). If not, contact
me directly...

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159