Installation of grass4.1 binary version for SPARC,problem

Terje Midtboe terjem at igf.unit.no
Tue Jan 4 13:54:47 EST 1994

Hi!

My name is Terje Midtboe. I have today installed the
new binary-version of grass4.1 on a SPARC station.
We are using X11 windows-system.

It seeems to work, BUT a lot of warning messages is showing up at the
window where I started xgrass. I guess it is only a detail I need to
fix. Is there anybody who can tell me how to make the program run
without these warnings.

Example of the warnings:

/usr/local/grass% xgrass4.1
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfActivate:
ManagerGadgetSelect() '
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing '       <Key>osfSelect:
ManagerGadgetSelect() '
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfHelp
Warning: ... found while parsing '       <Key>osfHelp:
ManagerGadgetHelp() '
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfBeginLine