site operations

Ronald Wiemer ronald at archis.nl
Fri Jan 7 11:50:57 EST 1994

I have written a program called d.site.labels. this program puts the site-
attributes on the graphics window in a user specified color, size, background,
border, font and a user specified relative location.
For all sites in a site-list however the settings are the same,
so all site-labels appear in the same color, background, size and at the same
relative location. I tried to put the program on moon, but couldn't get
a connection, so be patient. As soon I can reach moon, I will put it
in the incoming directory (d.site.labels.tar.Z). It is not entirely bug-free
since there are some commandline-options which have to be removed.
They are based on the original paint-label structure.

Ronald Wiemer
ARCHIS, Amersfoort, The Netherlands