ref. manual for Linux

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Wed Jan 12 15:13:23 EST 1994

> Comerades,
>
> Can anyone direct me on where to get any reference manual on Linux? I
> am aware any unix book could be helpful but I am particularly
> interested in knowing more about Linux and its capabilities. Running
> DOS and DOS APPLICATIONS in Linux are things that I also want to
> explore. Any useful info on where to get such documentation will be
> much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>
> eugene

	If you have access to news, check the comp.os.linux.* groups.
	If not, there's a 'META-FAQ' around (on the usual servers, I guess).
	Try ftp.informatik.uni-kiel.de:/pub/doc/faq/linux*
	Lots of stuff there (also linux sources and such).
	But then, you'll have all that in Canada somewhere...

	Martin
--
Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)
Kiel University, Olshausenstr. 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany
email: ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de