No subject

News Account news at yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU
Thu Jan 13 16:39:51 EST 1994

Newsgroups: info.grass.user
From: ront at picea.CFNR.ColoState.EDU (Ronald Thomas)
Subject: Re: Hardcopy HP DesignJet 650C Questions
Sender: news at yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU (News Account)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 1994 21:39:50 GMT

The 650C can plot its own raster language, (HP Raster Transfer Language)
and finding a software package that converts to it (from sunrast, gif, ps,
however you save images now) might be cheaper than the
$1125.00 upgrade the plotter requires to plot postscript.

One of our Divisions is looking into a 650C, but I have not been able to
find a conversion package yet.  If HP call me back, I'll post what I find out.

Ronald Thomas                                ront at meeker.cfnr.colostate.edu
 Natural Resource Spec. (GIS)         ^^^    Phone: 303-586-3565  x285
  Resources Management Division  ^^  ^^^^^   FAX: 303-586-4702
   Rocky Mountain National Park ^^^ ^^^^^^^  Estes Park, CO  80517