sites.format

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Fri Jan 14 12:32:38 EST 1994

Hi, Darrell
Your sites.format man page is a nice piece of work - very useful around here.
Any plans to add information regarding lat-long formats? I'm sure that *you*
would do a much better job than *I* ever could (Hint hint, nudge nudge, say
no more...)!

By the way, will you be at the GRASS conference? Stop by the CAST booth and say
hi if you are.

Regards,
--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159