Can grass work on pc's?

Doug Dotson ld+0075!dotson at uu5.psi.com
Tue Jan 18 16:59:50 EST 1994

----- Begin Included Message -----
Hello grassusers,

	I currently have grass working on my sparc10, but a
friend of mine would like to use grass on his own system.
He would like to know if grass will work on a pc and
what would be the requirements if it did.

Thanks.

Kym M. Lenksu
Davidson Laboratory
----- End Included Message -----

Kym,

GRASS will run on pc type machines under various flavors of
UNIX.  I have not heard of a version for pc's running MSDOS.  Because of this
I am working on converting GRASS to MSDOS.  It won't be ready for a while and
will probably be released in a MFU (Most Frequently Used) sequence of
modules.  d.display and it's attendant programs will probably be ready in a
couple of weeks.  v.digit and LTPlus are next on the list.  Others will follow.

Doug Dotson, President
Speleotechnologies
P.O. Box 504
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117-0504