Help with XKeysymDB file

Doug Dotson ld+0075!dotson at uu5.psi.com
Mon Jan 31 13:57:38 EST 1994

I had a similar experiance when I downloaded the binaries.  I never did figure
out why it happened and several from this list offered suggestion of which
none worked.  For other reasons I downloaded the source and did a complete
rebuild including XGRASS.  The problem went away.  This suggestes that the
keysym table is compiled into the code.  I was not under the impression that
this was the case, I thought the it was dynamically loaded at runtime.  I
never persued it further since my purposes were satisfied.

Doug Dotson
dotson at tate.com