Is S-package and elas still available ?

Janne Soimasuo jsoi at gis.joensuu.fi
Tue Jul 5 08:35:18 EDT 1994

Hi !

I read an old grass manual (version 3.0 I guess) and there was said that
the S-program and Elas are part of related programs.

Does anyone in the net world know if they still somewhere available or
where to order those ? Is there any link betweed S and grass for example ?

* Janne Soimasuo            *     phone +358-73-151 4519                       *
* GIS & RS lab.             *     fax   +358-73-151 3590                       *
* Faculty of Forestry       *                                                  *
* University of Joensuu     *     email janne.soimasuo at joensuu.fi              *
*                           *           jsoi at gis.joensuu.fi                    *
* P.O.BOX 111               *                                                  *
* FIN-80101 JOENSUU         * "There never enough time to do all the nothing   *
* FINLAND                   *  you want"  Calvin                               *