Still trouble w/ Solaris

Steve Dzurenko steve at ocesun1.oce.uri.EDU
Fri Jul 15 12:03:45 EDT 1994

Hello,

As Jim Pirzyk suggested to me,

>Try adding /usr/openwin/lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, that is where libX11.so.* are
>usually stored.

I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  Indeed, libX11.so.4 was located in /usr/openwin/lib.
So I got past that problem.  But I get another error.

Graph_Set: can't open
Error - Can't set up pipe to graphics device.
Problem selecting x0. Will try once more
Error - Can't set up pipe to graphics device.

I get that error for both x0 and x1.  This is using d.mon on Solaris2.3 from
the moon binary release.  Any more words of wisdom?

-Stephen Dzurenko
 Ocean Mapping Division
 Ocean Technology Center
 Graduate School of Oceanography