Intergraph Import/Export

Jim Klein lkla at netcom.com
Thu Jul 14 20:48:35 EDT 1994

I know I have seen some discussion on this recently but could not find it
in the archives.  Has any one had success at exporting Grass Raster files
to Integraph MGE (unix).  Has anyone had any success at importing
Microstation Design Files -- .dgn I think, into Grass.  I believe the
vector files started out as dlg3 optional, were imported and enhanced in
Arc, and then moved over to the Intergraph MGE software.  My problem is
that I would like to use the files in Grass, with other data I already
have and then give the whole data set back for use in the Intergraph MGE
system.

Any help with this conundrum would be appreciated.

Jim Klein
lkla at netcom.com
703-739-0972