ps.map

Patricia Woodman larwodmn at reading.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 09:51:36 EDT 1994

I am at present using GRASS4.0 but I am finding it difficult to obtain
hardcopy output. I suppose the obvious solution is the obtain ps.map.
However I had never compiled or installed anything in a UNIX environment
so I am a bit worried.

I presume it is possible to download ps.map and install it successfully
into GRASS4.0. ?
Also what exactly is the file on moon called is it ps.map.tar and what is
ps.map.bin.tar do I need this aswell??
Then where is it installed i.e. in what directory?

I'm also interested in experimenting with r.in.tiff and r.out.tiff, so I
guess the same questions apply.

Thanks for any help

Paddy

Patricia (Paddy) Woodman                   Telephone (0734) 875123 ext 7310
Department of Archaeology                  Fax (0734) 318132
University of Reading                      Email larwodmn at reading.ac.uk
Whiteknights
PO Box 218
Reading RG6 2AA