vegetation typing

Beau Bush bbush at ticsys.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 27 15:40:18 EDT 1994

Hello, GRASS users.

Could someone tell me if GRASS has the capability to type vegetation areas
using infrared reflectance.  I have a key made from a small portion of the area that we are studying that has each vegetation type catagorized.  I have been
told that this is possible but I have no idea how to do it.  This was not my
idea and I did not start this task but it has been left for me to finish.  Is
there software that will do such a thing?  Any correspondance would be
appreciated.  If I need to elaborate on this please let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Beau Bush
bbush at ticsys.tamu.edu