Postscript / GRASS

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Fri Jun 3 14:48:21 EDT 1994

You need "image alchemy ps" in order to _read_ PostScript files. This is
$495 for Suns, SGI, IBM RS/6000, and HP 9000.
	Handmade Software 1-800-358-3588

Disclaimer: Haven't used it!

"Freedom of Press" is a similar commercial program. I don't have the address of
the company handy; drop me a line if you want it. I don't know whether it has
the option of HP RTL output. Definitely not _free_!!

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159