Individual GRASS monitors identified

Lawrence Houston houston at norton.geog.mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 16 03:04:23 EDT 1994

On Wed, 15 Jun 1994, Steffen Meyer wrote:

> I was not quite clear in my question regarding identification
> of the individual grass monitors.
> In a project I am supporting requiring work in grass4.0
> I asked if there was an easy way to have the monitors identified
> as they are in grass4.1.

Steffen:

Before upgrading to GRASS 4.1, we were also running GRASS 4.0.  At that
time there was an updated version of the XDRIVER for GRASS 4.0 which used
the same identification system as does the current version for GRASS 4.1!
On max.cecer.army.mil try the files in the directory structure:

        /grass/grass4.0/updates/src/display/devices/XDRIVER

Lawrence Houston  -  (houston at norton.geog.mcgill.ca)