Individual GRASS monitors identified

Steffen Meyer steffen at longs.lance.colostate.edu
Wed Jun 15 18:45:56 EDT 1994

I was not quite clear in my question regarding identification
of the individual grass monitors.
In a project I am supporting requiring work in grass4.0
I asked if there was an easy way to have the monitors identified
as they are in grass4.1.

Thanks to
  john at BGIS5.catgis.dep.ci.nyc.ny.us (John Kick)
  James Darrell McCauley <mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu>
  Conn Copas <cvc at itd.dsto.gov.au>
for recognizing the sloppiness of my question and still
giving direction in the code where we could make changes if required.

As you can see, I am living between the old sod (grass4.0) and
the new turf (grass4.1) and got my wires crossed.

Thanks
Steffen Meyer
IDS Group, Colorado State University