v.proj,v.support

George Taylor oregon at chaos.ATS.ORST.EDU
Wed Jun 22 12:22:31 EDT 1994

Susan,

I checked out your ideas and the problem is indeed the dig_att file.
After running v.proj and before running v.support I looked at the
dig_att file.  The garbage line you described was there.
As a matter of fact, all the lines that should begin with "L" had
garbage in them.  Since the dig_att file was created with v.proj
(and the non-projected dig_att file was just fine), it appears that
v.proj is where the problem lies(or one of the routines it calls).

Are there any SCS folks that have suggestions on what to recompile
to fix the problem?  Or anyone else for that matter.  Thanks.

Wayne Gibson
Oregon State University