v.digit

S. E. Walker guernsey at holstein.age.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 28 09:10:07 EDT 1994

Regarding John Nugent's squiggly lines while in stream mode:

	We have experienced similar problems with our COMPLOT 7000
except that they occurred when our operator took points very close
together and rapidly while in point mode.  Due to another problem
(suddenly no information going through), we ended up messing around
with our config file.  As a result, the operator had to push two buttons
instead of one to record a point.  This slowed down her rate of point-
collection and there were no more squiggly lines and loops.  (The two-button
deal was not an intentional change, btw.)  Well, I don't know if any of
this is applicable to your situation, John, but maybe it will give somebody
an extra piece to the puzzle.

-- Sharyl Walker
Agricultural Engineering
University of Illinois