digitizer

KATHDOYL at uwyo.edu KATHDOYL at uwyo.edu
Tue Mar 1 13:29:00 EST 1994

Hello GRASS users.
	We have GRASS installed on a SUN station that is connected to a CALCOMP
9500 digitizer.  I am having trouble selecting the digitizer.  The two choices
for select digitizer are 1) none 2)kurta.  Should there be more choices?  If so
how do I configure the system to list more choices.  If i select kurta, I am
prompted by the title page.  After escaping from the title page, i get the
message, "continue y/n", if i type "Y", the machine returns the message
"writing plus file" and does not respond.  Any help with this will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks, Kathy Doyle