rectifying vector-maps ?

E.A. Koster ekoster at let.rug.nl
Wed Mar 2 09:05:47 EST 1994

maybe its a stuppid idear, but I want to `overlay' two vector maps, which
are not on the same scale and don't have the same orientation.
I was looking for something like i.points and i.rectify for vector maps,
but couldn't find these.

I cannot use raster-maps, cause I need to plot them as vector-maps, or is
there a possibility to convert raster-maps back to vectormaps ? (no LTPlus)

I hope someone knows how ...
Elwin

	  ARCHITECTURE, MORPHOLOGY and INFORMATION-SYSTEMS

	Elwin Koster               email: ekoster at let.rug.nl
	University of Groningen    phone:   (+31) 50 636 096
	K.A.A.                     fax:     (+31) 50 635 886
	P.O. BOX 716
	9700 AS Groningen
	the Netherlands