Vector binary file format

Phil.Watson at newcastle.ac.uk Phil.Watson at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Mar 3 05:31:00 EST 1994

g'day all,

Does anyone have documentation on the vector binary file format ?  The
programmers manual just has doco for the ascii format !  The reason I
want this is so we can access grass vector files directly from our own
software like we can for cell files (which ARE documented :-).

thanks,

phil

Phil Watson (an ozzie in exile)   |  _--_|\  | CLUWRR                       |
phil.watson at newcastle.ac.uk       | /      \ | Agric & Environmental Science|
                                  | \_.--._/ | Uni of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne   |
Phone: (091) 222 7503             |       v  | England, NE1                 |