Thanks re: help v.digit

Doug Hersh dhersh at lupine.mbl.edu
Fri Mar 4 13:12:17 EST 1994

Thanks to those who replied to my question regarding v.digit drivers.
The none driver was not compiled and this was the source of my problem.
I have since compiled the none digit driver, and although I have not yet
tested it, I am confident that my problem is fixed.  I will let you
know if I have any more problems.  Barring another help request from me,
you can consider my problem solved and your job well done.