surface gerenation

Brian Culpepper brian at cast.uark.edu
Fri Mar 4 18:27:12 EST 1994

> Hello Grass users,
>
> I have a file with precipitation values (a sites file) and I would like to
> generate a surface map from these precipitation values, so that I can create
> the precipitation isolines.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cristina Seabra

Cristina,
	I believe the man pages of the s.surf.tps/s.surf.idw/...and others, will help you decide
the best choice for interpolation.

Lots of luck,

--
R. Brian Culpepper                                 Research Assistant
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies           (fax) 501 575-3846
University of Arkansas                            brian at cast.uark.edu
Fayetteville, AR 72701