Resolutions in lonlat

Neel Smith nsmith at bruin.bowdoin.edu
Fri Mar 4 16:37:33 EST 1994

I have some high resolution data in a UTM location I want to
convert to a lonlat location.  I figured out a lon-lat resolution
that should accomodate the data, but when I try to use
i.rectify's option to set region to minimal area, it rejects
my propsed resolution as "Illegal resolution".  I messed around
to see what it would accept, and tenths of a degree seem OK,
hundredths are OK, but it seems to reject thousandths of a degree.

Am I missing something?  How do I get a high res raster into lonlats?

Neel Smith
nsmith at abacus.bates.edu