v.trim

Jim Nolan jim%sar_ws at sun1.wwb.noaa.gov
Fri Mar 4 08:43:31 EST 1994

What effect does a negative factor have on v.trim? For
example, I have a script that uses the following:

	v.trim input=infile output=outfile factor=-0.0001

and this works like a champ. However, if I type the same
on the command line I get no results on the same infile.

Anyone know why this may occur.

thanks,

Jim

My email address will not work correctly when you try to "Reply",
it must be manually changed to jim at sar_ws.fb4.noaa.gov.
   Jim Nolan            	Phone: (301) 763-7439
   National Ice Center    	Fax: (301) 763-4621
   4251 Suitland Rd.    	email: jim at sar_ws.fb4.noaa.gov
   FB#4, Rm. 2301
   Washington, DC 20395