FWD: HP49511C Graphics Tablet and Grass

Jim Theriault theriault at goat.drea.dnd.ca
Sun Mar 6 19:15:02 EST 1994

I have recently "found" a HP49511C Graphics Tablet in a colleague's
office which had never been used.  This means that it is now "mine."

Does anyone have any experience with vector digitization with this
unit and GRASS?  I would be interested in any suggestions on where
to start.

The most reasonable GRASS workstation for me to use with the tablet
is an HP9000 Model 715/50.

Jim

|            James A. Theriault           | jim.theriault at drea.dnd.ca  |
| Defence Research Establishment Atlantic |                            |
|              P.O. Box 1012              |     (902)426-3100 Ext. 376 |
|     Dartmouth, N.S. CANADA B2Y 3Z7      | FAX (902)426-9654          |