PhotoCD & UNIX? - PCD to TIFF?

Virginia R. Hetrick IARGRAF at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU
Wed Mar 9 23:12:00 EST 1994

For software that will support multi-session Photo CD, you might want
to take a look at Cricket Image from CA.  The multi-session was in
beta last summer, so my assumption is that it's now available or
will be very soon.  A phone number for CA is 619.452.0170 in north
San Diego.  You may need to be pointed to their folks in the Phila-
delphia area.  I haven't bumped into anything that Cricket Image
thinks is too large and one of the images I recently worked with
was scanned at 600 dpi over 8.5x14 inches.  It's also been happy with
full-density images from a Nikon Cool Scan.

HTH.

vh