v.digit regions

Susan Huse sue at ced.berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 11 16:29:34 EST 1994

I have been working for a while setting up regions for printing with ps.map.
I prefer to do this in v.digit using a Backdrop Cell Map, because of all
the wonderful zoom and pan options.  I can experiment quickly and effectively.
Once I have gotten my window just right I want to save it.  I usually
do a Window where am i, to find my corners, and then run g.region.  I "modify
current region directly" and copy/paste my corners in.  Does any one know
a way to read the v.digit working window (a tmp file somewhere) or even
better to save to create a saved region?

-Susan Huse
CEDR - REGIS
UC Berkeley