Who does quantitative geomorphology with GRASS?

Richard Beecham beecham at aerg.canberra.edu.au
Sat Mar 12 04:06:19 EST 1994

I am doing an hydrologic/erosion modelling project with ANSWERS, a grid
based model. Values of slope aspect etc were read in from a DTM package
TAPESG.  I have also used other attributes (profile curvature, plan
curvature, contributing area etc) from TAPESG in GRASS to do a classification
of crests, footslopes etc of the catchment.I am interested in what experiences
anyone has had in doing this type of classification.