more digitizer

KATHDOYL at uwyo.edu KATHDOYL at uwyo.edu
Wed Mar 23 12:35:37 EST 1994

Thank you to Malcolm Williamson and Ken Sibley for responding to my
question about setting up the CALCOMP digitizer.  I think we figured out
which available digitizer we need "cc95f6_16",  however it also appears
that we need a subdirectory in the etc/dig_drivers directory corresponding
to the digitizer and that we need to change the ownership on this to "root".
  Our dig_driver directory has only 2 subdirectories "kurta" and "kurta2".
  What do we need to do to get an appropriate  subdirectory set up?   Also
am I missing something, or can I assume that setting up the subdirectory in
the dig_drivers directory will be the last step, assuming the "cc95f6_16" is
the correct format for our digitizer?
Thanks for any light you may be able to shed on this issue.
Kathy Doyle