more digitizer

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Wed Mar 23 15:15:11 EST 1994

Kathy,
It sounds like you need to compile src/mapdev/digitizers/calcomp. You should
be able to cd to this directory and run gmake4.1, then run the MAKELINKS
command.

Hope this works for you!

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159