GRASS on Unixware

Ken Sibley ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov
Wed Mar 23 12:49:23 EST 1994

> I am looking for information from anyone who has experience with
> installing GRASS on an Intel platform running Univel's Unixware.
>
> Does GRASS run under Unixware?  Anybody doing it?  Thanks.

Chris,

We are looking at using our AT&T compiled grass binaries on Unixware.  One of our offices
just received a Dell 486 with Unixware, but they broke a pin on the keyboard plug so it
has not been tried yet.  We expect severe problems with the graphics display due to the
X libraries we used to compile the X driver.  Contact me directly in about 2 weeks if
you can wait and I will let you know how things go.

Ken Sibley
USDA-SCS
ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov