Grass 3.0 or 4.1

WDISNEY at CLEMSON.CLEMSON.EDU WDISNEY at CLEMSON.CLEMSON.EDU
Wed Mar 30 11:56:00 EST 1994

I am trying to take a map that has been scanned onto a disk, and pull it
 up into my Grass 3.0 system.  I am using a MACIIx with an Aux operating
 system.  I would like to know if this is possible and if so how.  I
 would also like to know what type of software that I need to use to
 clean up the scanned material.
  If it is not possible to do this with version 3.0, can it be done with
 another version, and if so, how would I go about obtaining on of these
 newer versions.
  Please help me, I am just starting out with Grass, and the manual that
 I have is not very good.
  My e-mail address is WDISNEY at clemson.clemson.edu.  Thank you.