Thanks to all the people who have helped me in GRASS

Chin Shien Wu johnwu at forestry.auburn.edu
Tue May 3 11:24:50 EDT 1994

Dear Sirs:
I want to thank all the people who have helped me in the GRASS user list. I appreciated your help to solve my grass problems in my study. I already finished my dissertation and passed the final oral exam yesterday. I will go back to Taiwan right after the graduation in the coming June. Taiwan is my home country and have been call "Formosa", which means beautiful island. I believe you will love it.
See you.

John Wu