r.los

Bill Brown brown at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Wed May 11 10:07:29 EDT 1994

----
> I do not quite understand your first question. As to the scenic drive,
> Jianping Xu     jianp at ocean.rutgers.edu

Jianping,

I think he's talking about the "one-way visibility" phenomenon that occurs
due to geometric interpretation of cells and the algorithms used to determine
los, as you demonstrated in your paper this year at the GRASS conference.
Have you contributed your los program using different alogrithms yet?  Also,
have you been able to define under what conditions (resolution vs. height)
the one-way visibility is more pronounced?

Bill