Compiling Tcltkgrass

KLENKUS1 at VAXC.STEVENS-TECH.EDU KLENKUS1 at VAXC.STEVENS-TECH.EDU
Wed May 11 11:03:35 EDT 1994

Here I go to try to install again.

Currently, the program will compile fine with a few warnings.
The problem is I get a core dump when I try to run the
program.  The warnings are the following:

"draw.c", line 50: warning: argument is incompatible with prototype: arg #2
"draw.c", line 74: warning: argument is incompatible with prototype: arg #2"draw.c", line 115: warning: argument is incompatible with prototype: arg #
"draw.c", line 829: warning: assignment type
"draw.c", line 978: warning: assignment type mismatch

Line 50, 74, and 115 are the same line:

 timer = Tk_CreateTimerHandler(TIMEINTERVAL, timerproc, (ClientData)

Line 829

 rcolor_ptr = layer->rcolor;

Line 978

  rcolor_ptr = layer->rcolor;

I do have tcl7.3 and tk3.6 working.  Sample tests have been
run on both of them.

My hardware is a SUN SPARC10 running Solaris 2.2.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Kym M. Lenkus
Davidson Laboratory