Xgrass and topquark mirror

D.W.Wheatley D.W.Wheatley at soton.ac.uk
Thu May 19 10:53:10 EDT 1994

Dear grass hackers,

I have grass 4.1 for Linux which seems to work, but I wonder
if there are any binaries for Xgrass on Linux? The binaries
of grass I have don't include xgrass.

If not, then where can I get Xgrass sources - I've tried
topquark.cecer.army.mil but it's so slow from here that I
was hoping there may be a mirror somewhere or a kind soul with
the binaries nearer to home ...

Incidentally, if anyone wants the 4.1 binaries which I do have (Andy
Burnett's) then they can be had (gzipped) from our (highly experimental)
anonymous ftp server:

avebury.arc.soton.ac.uk in /pub/grass/linux_binaries

David Wheatley
Dept. of Archaeology
University of Southampton