Compiling GRASS on the HP's

Nalneesh Gaur ngaur at apwk01g3.abrfc.noaa.gov
Fri May 20 15:45:18 EDT 1994

I have placed an ascii file called as HP.trouble.shooting on the moon under
/grass/incoming. This file contains instructions about compiling GRASS
on the HP7xx series 9000 machines. The file contains notes about compiling
GRASS and XGRASS on the machines. These notes are a collection of various
hurdles that I faced in the compilation process.

Hope this helps in porting GRASS and XGRASS to HP 7xx 9000 series machines.

Nalneesh Gaur, River Forecast Center, TULSA