r.water.outlet

Richard Beecham beecham at aerg.canberra.edu.au
Sun May 22 10:33:29 EDT 1994

Piotr

I also had this problem - the manual and help give the wrong format for
import - I ended up using another program called r.upbasin.downpath from
the anonymous ftp site in the /incoming directory at

            landfill.rutgers.edu

- note you have to install the WRAT programs in src.contrib/NMSU to use
this.  Hope this helps

Richard Beecham                               email:beecham at aerg.canberra.edu.au
Hydrology Unit                                phone:(02) 895 7169
NSW Department of Water Resources             fax  :(02) 895 7834
Parramatta NSW 2124
Australia