raster map resolution problems

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Wed May 25 15:20:29 EDT 1994

Dave,
If you'll e-mail me directly with a step-by-step description of how you imported
your images I can probably give you a solution. BTW, an e-mail address in your
signature would be handy for responses such as this!

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159