TOPMODEL in GRASS

john fairfield john at tch33.cs.jmu.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:48:22 EDT 1994

Jane Rossing (rossing at swlab.aben.cornell.edu) wrote:
: S. Chairat and J. Delleur have published a paper on this, but I don't know
: how to get their algorithm (S. Chairat is in Tunisia).  I would be very
: interested in discussing this further with anyone.

Jane: I have no working code, but I've thought a lot about
such an algorithm.  There are a number of neat things that
can be done with multiple-flowlines (flow around islands.
mixing in lakes, swamps, modelling dispersion, etc.)  Keep
me posted--if there's enough need, maybe I could be persuaded.
I haven't seen Chairat and Delleur, where was it published?

John Fairfield john at mutt.cs.jmu.edu