Carto output

anne at cast.uark.edu anne at cast.uark.edu
Mon Oct 3 16:52:00 EDT 1994

Hello,

ps.map is a good way to create large Postscript output of
very good quality. However in order to get good results you
first need to obtain the new version which is available on
the moon ftp site.
We have created very nice maps with fine vector lines, logos,
locator maps and even barscales (with the help of a script
written by malcolm Williamson).
If you wish more information once you have obtained the new
ps.map version, just contact me by e-mail or phone.

Anne Gisiger

--
Anne Gisiger                                     FAX: (501) 575-3846
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
Fayetteville AR 72701                             anne at cast.uark.edu