attribute code sources

Ronald Thomas ront at niwot.CNR.ColoState.EDU
Wed Oct 5 22:10:59 EDT 1994

Can anyone point me to where I might find DIGITAL copies of

	1) the Soil Conservation Service National Plants data base
	(listing of plants and species code)
or
	2) the USGS Hydrologic Unit Codes.
	(listing of rivers/streams with code for each succeeding stream level)

If not, directions to where hardcopy of the same can be found would be
appreciated.

We will be using the SCS plant codes and the USGS hydrologic unit codes in
an attempt to standardize our database with a neighboring agency.
 Thank you!!

Ronald Thomas                                Email: ron_thomas at nps.gov
 Natural Resource Spec. (GIS)         ^^^    Phone: 303-586-1292
  Resources Management Division  ^^  ^^^^^   FAX: 303-586-1310
   Rocky Mountain National Park ^^^ ^^^^^^^  Estes Park, CO  80517